Get Your Business The Capital It Needs
Visit our GEM Portal and meet investors who can help finance your business to grow....
Requirements for Qualified Investors.
- Provide KYC Document that meets Anti Money Laundering and CFT requirements.
- Demonstrate capacity to fund (net worth).
- Complete registration on the GEM platform.
- Commit to the Terms and Conditions as laid on the GEM-Portal.
Requirements for Enterprises.
- Express interest to be funded through the GEM Portal.
- Complete the three-stage online application form.
- Conform to the FINSEC Private Markets Terms and Conditions.
- Conform to the terms and conditions set by the providers of capital.
The FINSEC Private Markets is a market place that brings together private companies and investors seeking alternative investment opportunities. Using a digital platform, GEM Portal, the FINSEC Private Markets connects enterprises to Qualified Institutional Investors (QII) and High Networth Individuals (HNI) through automated screening, pipeline building, value discovery, funding and offers investors a smooth exit mechanism.
Business entities will qualify for Debt Financing, Equity financing (Public and or Private) Outright business sale.
The waiting time depends on your speed of completing the application.
The portal comes with a robust credit scoring model which provides the necessary sell-side information required to make an informed investing decision.
Your role will be to receive incoming applications with analysis, assist applicants in complying with ongoing obligations as set by the funders/ investors and recommend applications to investors.
Your role will be to receive analyst recommended applications, select applicants for further analysis based on investment criteria of your choice and ultimately provide funding for the applicants.
No. The system uses a robust rating and scoring model which leverages on data provided by the applicant.